Thursday, August 31, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 138:7-8
If I walk in the midst of trouble, you give me life. 
With outstretched arm, you save me 
from the wrath of my foes, 
with your right hand, you deliver me. 
How Yahweh cares for me! 
Your kindness, O Yahweh, endures forever. 
Forsake not the work of your hands.

---- Mine, remember that the road to the Kingdom is narrow and few travel on it. You will have troubles and difficulties on your journey to eternity but as I have assured you over and over again I am with you every step of the way. Even in the midst of trials, difficulty, and sorrow you will know with calm conviction that nothing will shake you, nothing will harm you, no person will prevail over you for My mighty arm is outstretched over you and over all whom you love. I cherish you and care for you I am aware that you need Me and I will keep all My promises to you for I am a faithful God.

No comments:

Post a Comment