Tuesday, August 21, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 4:12

You are a garden enclosed,
my sister, my bride;
a spring enclosed,
a sealed fountain.


---- Mine,

Never for a moment must you doubt how precious you are in My sight. I love you as tenderly as any lover loved his beloved. I have claimed you for my very own; heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit are Mine to do with as I will. I take possession of your every thought, every word, every inspiration, every action. You have yielded to Me, you have surrendered your whole life and being into My hands, and I have received all that you have given Me. You have held nothing back.  You say it isn't much my own little nothing, and you are right, but I desire to receive your nothingness, I delight in it. In return My own, I give you all of Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment