Monday, August 20, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Mark 9:7C

This is my Son, 
the Beloved;
listen to him.

---- Mine,

If you wish to please My Father in heaven then you must obey Him by listening to Me and to My Word wherever it may be spoken; at Holy Mass, during homilies, in Holy Scripture, and by the Church. Be aware, be attuned, in every circumstance of your life to listen. I speak to you constantly and you will hear Me only if you listen attentively. 

Once you become accustomed to listening for the sound of My voice, you will hear Me everywhere. You will not have to go in search of Me it will be in you, beside you, accompanying you, living in you. Be still and know that I,  your God, am alive in you. In My Life, you have life that never ends. This life comes from the Living Word; permit it to abide in you and you will live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment