Wednesday, August 8, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Daniel 6:26B-27A

For he is the living God, 
and forever he endures; 
his kingdom will not be crushed, 
his dominion will never cease. 
He rescues and he delivers; 
he performs signs and wonders 
both in heaven and on earth.


---- Mine,

Sometimes, looking around you, you may wonder where is your God? Sin seems to abound everywhere and evil seems to have infiltrated and infested those who ought to walk blamelessly for they are appointed as My shepherds, to guard My flock.

But do not be dismayed or disheartened. Have I not make a Holy Covenant with My Bride? I will not abandon her for she was born of My suffering, My Passion, My death and now has a share in My Resurrection. She lives and she draws her life from My Holy Spirit.

But you are called to pray for her leaders. There are many to tear her down you, however, are called to build her up with your prayers and your example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment