Friday, August 17, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 5:16

His mouth is sweetness itself;
he is most worthy of desire.
O daughters of Jerusalem,
such is my friend and lover.


---- Mine,

Let your love for Me be the driving force of your life. Let it wake you up in the morning with a glad spirit and enable you to sleep in restful slumber at night. May your every thought, word, desire, and deed be influenced by the power of the love you bear Me. I want to be the reason that wakes you up each morning, sustains you with joy through the day no matter what challenges each day brings, and I want you to go to be at night  resting calmly in the certainty that I, the God of heaven and earth, the Alpha and the Omega, the Eternal Word of God, loved you first and laid down My life for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment