Friday, August 10, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Zechariah 2:9 & 12B

I, myself, will be around her 
like a wall of fire,
and also within her, in glory.

Whoever touches you 
touches the apple of my eye.


---- Mine,

Never for a moment must you doubt how very precious you are in My sight and how much I love you. I will remember your sins and your transgressions no more. You are a new creation in Me. You begin walking anew with Me everytime you confess your sins and resolve with a contrite heart to sin no more. Let My love for you be the beacon that guides you up the holy mountain to the place where I dwell. There I shall feed you with Myself. You will receive the Bread of Angels as food for the journey. When you are weary I Myself will carry you. I will watch over you and those you love as tenderly as a mother hen watches over her chicks. You are Mine in time and in eternity. 
Be not afraid. 
You have not earned My love, you couldn't. 
It is yours because it is I who have chosen 
to love you as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment