Wednesday, August 15, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ruth 2:9B & 11A

I am Ruth, your servant. 

Spread the corner of your cloak over me 
for you are a kinsman 
who has right of redemption over me.

Have no fear, my daughter; 

I will do for you all that you ask.

---- Mine,

My love never fails. My promises are eternal. Look to Me, let your gaze meet Mine and be filled with joy and peace knowing that you are Mine in time and eternity. Greater love has no man than this, ---- my own, that I laid down My life for you; you too are required to do the same every day as long as you live. This is life, it must die to itself in order to fulfill all that it can be. My Name is yours I cover you with its power. You belong to Me more surely than you belong to yourself as I have claimed you for Myself eternally.



No comments:

Post a Comment