Thursday, August 30, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Esther 7:2b

Whatever your petition is, Queen Esther,
it shall be granted.
Whatever request you make shall be fulfilled,
even if it were half of my kingdom.


---- Mine,

Believe Me when I tell you that you are precious in My sight for you belong to Me wholly. You have given yourself to Me and I have accepted you forever. My ear is always close to your lips before your petition has been formed by them I have already heard for I know the desires of your heart. All that is good, holy, noble, and perfect, is given to you for I share all that is Mine with those who are Mine. Place every hope and confidence in Me for I AM God and I will never fail you. All I have is given to Me by My Father in heaven and I share it all with you because you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment