Friday, November 2, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Proverbs 3:5-7

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; 

do not rely on your own insight. 
Let his presence pervade all your ways
and he will protect your foot from the snare.

---- Mine.

Have a childlike heart and disposition then you will confidently and trustingly place your life in My hands. Know that I AM God and desire only that which is good for you. Trust Me in all things even when you do not understand, for I desire only your good and the good of those you love. I will help to ensure that evil does not come near you or overpower you because you are Mine. I will you protect you from the fowler's snare and lead you in safety till the end. Let My Presence pervade your whole being, heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit and you will know joy and peace all your days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment