Wednesday, November 14, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 2:10B-11

Who has ever trusted in the Lord
and been confounded?  
Who has persevered in fear of the Lord 
and been abandoned? 
Who has called upon him 
and not been heard? 
For the Lord is compassion 
and loving-kindness; 
he forgives our sins 
and saves us in time of distress.


---- Mine,

I have made a Covenant of Love with you and I will never forget it. All your experiences of My faithfulness must strengthen your faith, hope, and love in Me. I will never abandon those who call My Name in their distress. It is I, the Lord your God, who hasten in answer to your cry. You, in turn, must remain faithful, humble, and obedient. Only the childlike have the confidence to draw near and lean against Me. Remain in my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment