Sunday, November 4, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Zechariah 12:10

I will pour out on the family of David 
and the inhabitants of Jerusalem 
a spirit of love and supplication. 
They will look at the one who was pierced; 
and mourn for him, as for an only child, 
weeping bitterly, as for a firstborn.

---- My Own,

Once again I make a promise to you and to those you love. All whom you bring before Me each day in prayer I will bless.  I will pour into your hearts a spirit of love and a spirit of prayer. You,, in turn, must keep your gaze fixed on Me and draw strength from My wounds; especially the wound in My side. From this wound flows a river of living water. Make your home in My Heart and from that place of safety from the snares of evil, offer prayers and supplication for a fallen world. Pray fervently that My passion and death be not in vain for those who have turned away for Me. My greatest sorrow is that many will be lost forever because of their indifference to My Sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment