Monday, November 19, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 56:10B, 12B, 13A, 14

I know, that God is for me. 
In God I trust, without fear. 
I am bound to you by vows, O God.
For you have rescued my soul from death 
and my feet from stumbling; 
that I might walk in God’s presence, 
in the light of the living.

---- Mine,

Do not be worried, do not be afraid. Shake off the shackles of the past and watch for the wonderful new things I am going to do in your life. Let the past stay in the past. Lift up your head look with gladness at the promises of a new day. Don't you know that God is for you and if God is for you nothing can be against you? We are bound in life and in eternity by a Covenant of Love. I will point out the way to you all you have to do is walk in it; I assure you that you will never walk alone for I am with you in time and in eternity. Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment