Thursday, November 29, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Judith 12:14


Who am I to go against the wishes of my Lord?
All that pleases him I will hasten to do
and that will be for me a joy until my death.



---- My own,

Remember that in discerning God's will and doing it always lies true joy and peace. Sometimes in life, you will be called to face challenges these are necessary if you are to be shaped and molded into the image of God. Lean on Me, run to Me as a child and trust Me to help you always. Have I not said, "Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Come to Me ---- Mine, and I will give you rest for your soul. 






No comments:

Post a Comment