Monday, November 5, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 112:1-2

Blessed is the one who fears the Lord,
who greatly delights in his commands. 
His children will be powerful on earth; 
the upright’s offspring will be blessed.

---- My Own,

Think about this, meditate on it, ponder deeply the words I have spoken to you today. Those who delight in Me will I delight in as well. Those who make Me their all and seek only to honor Me, to serve Me, to obey Me in all things, these will I bless. They have not put their trust in the things that pass away but in eternal truths. Those who abide in Me abide in love.  I assure you that no one who trusts in Me will trust in vain. I will hear and answer all their prayers. Come to Me as trustfully as a child and I will bless you. Fear not, -
---- Mine, fear nothing. I am with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment