Friday, November 30, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 103:1-5

Praise the Lord, my soul; all my being, 
praise his holy name! Praise the Lord, my soul, 
and do not forget all his kindness; 
he forgives all your sins and heals all your sickness;
he redeems your life from destruction 
and crowns you with love and compassion; 
he gives fulfillment to your years, 
and renews your youth like the eagle’s.

---- Mine,

Trust Me. I have vowed never to leave you or forsake you. I have carved you on the palm of my hand. You belong to Me in time and in eternity. I walk with you every moment of the day and I watch over you at night. My gaze is ever upon you. It is I who uphold you, it is I who heal you, it is I who forgive you. It is I who show you mercy and compassion. Do not be afraid but walk with the confidence of a child of God. Let nothing trouble your peace, let nothing rob you of the assurance that as long as you live, as long as you draw breath, I am right here beside you and in you. Peace is My gift to you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment