Saturday, January 12, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 92:14-16

Planted in the house of the Lord,
they will prosper in the courts of our God.
In old age they will still bear fruit
they will stay fresh and green,
to proclaim that the Lord is upright,
"He is my Rock," they say, "he never fails."


---- Mine,

I want you to trust Me and put all your hope in My Word. I have made an eternal covenant with you one that stands forever. Approach the Throne of Grace and Mercy with confidence always, and ask for all that you need not only for yourself but for those you love. Nothing delights Me more than to give every good and perfect gift to those who come to Me with a childlike heart and a humble spirit. Never forget the price that was paid for you it is a testament of My merciful love.

No comments:

Post a Comment