Monday, January 28, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 16:60, 62

I will remember my covenant with you in the days of your youth and make in your favor an eternal covenant.
I will uphold my covenant with you and you will know that I am Yahweh.


---- Mine,

Looking back on your life can you not see how I have been with you always? Do not doubt My love for you. I have loved you and will love you always. I bind Myself to you with vows of faithfulness and I have poured My Life and My Spirit into you. It is up to you how you responded to these truths. Nothing will be impossible to those who believe in My promises. Those with little faith can only do little but those who believe wholeheartedly in my pledge of eternal love and faithfulness; will be able to do all things in My Name. You alone can decide the quality of your faith and to what extent you will exercise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment