Saturday, January 5, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 66:12-14

For this is what Yahweh says: I will send her peace, overflowing like a river; and the nations’ wealth, rushing like a torrent towards her. And you will be nursed and carried in her arms and fondled upon her lap. 
As a son comforted by his mother, so will I comfort you. At the sight of this, your heart will rejoice; like grass, your bones will flourish. For it shall be known that Yahweh’s hand is with his servant.....

---- Mine,

Peace is my gift to you this day and for the remaining years that will be granted to you in this life. I am Peace and the Prince of Peace and this is My gift to you. Peace will make its home in your home, in your heart, and in your spirit. This is the Lord who speaks. I will lead you as a Mother leads her child. I will comfort you and I will remain with you; I will make My home in you and will never be parted from you. Remain in My love. This is the Lord who speaks. Believe Me when I tell you that you will be with Me always,  always.

No comments:

Post a Comment