Sunday, January 27, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Judith 13:18

“O daughter, you are blessed by the Most High God above all other women on earth."


--- Mine,

I give you My Mother to be your own. She will never fail you. Stay close to her entrust to her yourself and all whom you love and she will each of you safe under her mantle and bring them safely home to Me. Do not trust the wisdom of the world but keep her ever before you as your model and guide. She is the best of all mothers and I desire that you and the whole world honour her and love her as I honour and love her. Never forget that she has the power not only to crush the head of evil but also to touch and move the heart of God to do all that she asks for.  

---- Mine, behold your Mother, take her into your home and into your life. I give her to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment