Thursday, January 31, 2019

WORD OF GOD

2 Maccabees 1:2-3, 5-6

May God fill you with every good and remember his Covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, his faithful servants. May he give you all a heart to worship him and to fulfil his will with generosity and a well-disposed spirit. May he hear your prayers and be reconciled with you, and not abandon you in time of misfortune. This is what we now pray for you.


---- Mine,

I will fill you with every good and remember My Covenant of Love with you, my faithful servant. I will give you a heart to worship Me and to fulfil My will with generosity and a well-disposed spirit. I will hear your prayers and I will be reconciled with you. I will not abandon you in time of misfortune. This is the prayer I make on your behalf and which I will answer. 

Fear nothing, ---- Mine, all I have is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment