Sunday, January 6, 2019

WORD OF GOD

John 1:38-39

He turned and saw them following, and he said to them, “What are you looking for?” They answered, “Rabbi (which means Master), where are you staying?” Jesus said, “Come and see.” So they went and saw where he stayed, and spent the rest of that day with him. It was about four o’clock in the afternoon.


---- Mine,

I will always see those who follow Me and this is the question I ask each one wo desires to come to Me. "What are you looking for?" What is your response. James and john wanted to know where I lived. I make my home in the hearts of those who love Me. Their body is my temple. I desire those who come to Me to make their home in My Sacred Heart as well. "Come and see" is my invitation to you today to enter into a more closer, intimate relationship with Me, the God of love. It is not enough to follow Me that is only the first step. The next is to know Me in order to love Me as you ought. Ask My Father for this grace to love Me more every day and He will grant your request by giving you a  greater outpouring of My Holy Spirit the Spirit of Truth and Love.





No comments:

Post a Comment