Wednesday, January 30, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Nehemiah 2:6A, 8C

The queen was sitting beside the king.
The good hand of God was supporting me,
so the king gave me what I asked.

---- Mine,

You asked Me to speak to you, how is this for an answer? My Mother, the Queen of heaven and of earth is seated beside Me and makes intercession for all her children who come to her with their needs. I refuse her nothing. 

It is the Father who is the Provider, It is He who gives to His children all that they require in this life both materially and spiritually. It pleases Him immensely though to give all they ask through Me. Come to Me all You who labour and are weary and I will give you rest. Lean on Me and tell Me everything your joys, your sorrows, your hopes, dreams, disappointments. Tell Me what annoys you, irritates you. Tell me your weaknesses, your struggles, what pleases you. I want You to confide all to Me - am I not Your Friend, Your Brother, the Bridegroom of Your soul? Be Mine, as I AM yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment