Tuesday, February 12, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Zephaniah 3:15C, 16B-17


Yahweh, the King of Israel is with you; 
do not fear any misfortune. 
Do not be afraid nor let your hands tremble,
for Yahweh your God is within you, 
Yahweh, saving warrior. 
He will jump for joy on seeing you, 
for he has revived his love. 
For you he will cry out with joy, 
as you do in the days of the feast.

---- Mine,

I AM your Lord and your God and I love you. I lay down My Life for you so you may live and that you may be Mine in time and eternity. I rejoice in you. I revel in your love for Me. Remain faithful for I AM faithful. I will never leave you nor will I forsake you. I live in you and I have entwined your life with Mine. My Spirit makes His home in you and My Father is your Father too. All I have I gladly share with you because you are precious in My sight. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment