Monday, February 4, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Luke 7:44-47, 48

“Do you see this woman? 
You gave me no water for my feet 
when I entered your house; 
but she has washed my feet with her tears 
and dried them with her hair. 
You didn’t welcome me with a kiss; 
but she has not stopped kissing my feet 
since she came in. 
You provided no oil for my head; 
but she has poured perfume on my feet. 
This is why, I tell you, her sins, her many sins, 
are forgiven, because of her great love.

“Your sins are forgiven.”


---- Mine,

Today I want you to reflect on these verses. Enter into a personal relationship with Me based on perfect faith and trust. Do not let the past enslave you no matter how good it was and all the blessings you enjoyed. It is the past. You are now on the threshold of another new beginning, a fresh phase in your life, look forward with expectant faith. Live in peace in the present moment knowing that I AM your Brother, your Spouse, and your Friend. Be still and enter into My peace and you will find rest for your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment