Saturday, February 9, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 46:3C-4

I have cared for since you were conceived, 
and carried since you were born. 
Even to your old age, I am he 
and I will sustain you 
even when your hair turns gray. 
It is I who have done this, 
and who bear the burdens, 
I will sustain and save you.


---- Mine,

Never for an instant must you doubt how much I love you, care for you, watch over you and sustain you. It is My Spirit that keeps you alive. If I take away My Breath you will cease to be. I have carried you when you had no strength of your own. I wiped away your tears. I comforted and consoled you in times of grief. I feed and nourish you. I provide all you need. I rejoice when you are joyful. I grieve when you turn away from Me. Remain faithful to the end, ---- Mine, just as I am faithful and will be always. Remain always in My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment