Thursday, February 21, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 46:11

Be still, know that I am God.
I am exalted among the nations,
exalted over the earth!

---- Mine,

It is in the quiet of your spirit that you will experience Me and know that I truly am within you. Anytime you withdraw into the temple of your soul I AM there. Take time often during the day to come to Me, to talk to Me, to tell Me all that is happening in your life. Share your joys and troubles with Me. I long to hear from you and I want you to know that I AM your truest Friend. Yes, it is true that I AM the Lord, your God, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Savior of the world, and Lord of the universe. At the Father's pleasure, there is no greater Name than Mine, but never forget that I AM also your Beloved and the Bridegroom of your soul. You are Mine as I AM yours, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment