Sunday, February 17, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 46:11A, Psalm 37:7A

Be still, know that I am God.

Keep calm before theLord, 
wait for him in patience.

--- Mine,

Be still and calm even when the waters surge around you and the storm overwhelms you because I AM with you in the eye of the storm. Do not lose confidence in Me. I AM the Lord your God, there is no other. I AM Emmanuel, the God who is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I AM first last, forever. And I AM your Beloved. No power on earth or in the underworld can wrest you from Me for I have declared that you are Mine in time and in eternity. My Covenant of Love with you is everlasting. Be still and know with conviction in your whole being, that I, the Lord, am your God and I AM with you in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment