Saturday, February 2, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 48:17 & 21

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I the Lord, your God teach you what is best for you; I lead you in the way that you must go.

Those he led through the desert were never thirsty. He made water flow for them from the rock; he split the rock and water gushed out.

---- Mine,

I have said it so often before and I say it to you, again and again, follow Me, listen to My Voice, let Me lead and guide you in the way that you should go because I AM the Lord Your God. I will lead you safely home to the place that has been prepared for you from all eternity.

I AM the Rock. I was struck and split open by the lance and the Blood and Water that gushed forth from My Side washes you, cleanses you, refreshes you, sustains you, and makes you whole. Drink of the Living Water flowing from Me and you will never be thirsty again.

No comments:

Post a Comment