Friday, February 15, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Job 11:17-19

Your life will be brighter than noonday 
and its darkness like the morning.
You will be comforted, for there is hope; 
you will be protected when you sleep.
You will lie down with no one to fear; 
many will come to court your favor.


---- My Own,

Do not be doubtful of the words I speak to you today. Yes, they are for you. Have I not made a Covenant of Love with you? Do you not belong to Me? Are you not My Own little nothing? I am Your Light that is brighter than the noonday sun and this light shines in you. Darkness is no longer darkness for I AM with you. I watch over you and no harm will ever come to you. Awake or asleep you can be at peace for I AM your Rock and your Refuge. I have raised you up and made a place of rest for you in my Heart. Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment