Thursday, November 12, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MK 1:35

MARK 1:35

In the morning, while it was still very dark, he got up and went out to a deserted place, and there he prayed.

---- Mine,

Without the power of daily, constant, incessant prayer you will have no strength to do anything pleasing to the Father or to Me. Set aside time each day to come to Me, linger with Me, speak to Me, and listen to what I have to say to you. I want you to hear Me say to you each day and all the time how much I love you, how you never need to fear anything for you have Me on your side fighting all your battles. That I have appointed angels to watch over you and those you love, and all those you pray for. That I am always at your side and you are never alone. I want to hear you tell Me that you love Me too. This is why I too escaped from the crowds to spend time with My Father. I needed to rest in Him, be rejuvenated by His love, and to talk over everything with Him, and above all to remain quietly with Him in loving silence.


No comments:

Post a Comment