Tuesday, November 3, 2020

WORD OF GOD - ESTHER 15:9, 11 & 5:3

 ESTHER 15:9, 11 & 5:3

What is it, Esther? I am your brother. Take heart. Come, speak to me. Speak to me. What is it, Queen Esther? Tell me what you wish. Even if it is half of my kingdom, I will give it.

---- Mine,

Today I ask you to tell me what is it you desire more than anything else? Don't be afraid, ask for what you wish boldly, confidently, with certainty knowing that all is Mine to command and all will be granted to you if you desire it. Have I not laid down My life for you? Did I not save you from eternal death? Have I not given you My own Holy Spirit to abide in you? Have I not made you my sister and given you the freedom to address My Father as your Father too? What more can I do for you that I have not yet already done even to the half of My Kingdom for you are co-heir with Me? Be not afraid just believe that I AM with you always and I will not permit even a hair of your head to be harmed. Remain always in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment