Tuesday, November 17, 2020

WORD OF GOD - LK 10:16

LUKE 10:16

‘Whoever listens to you listens to me, and whoever rejects you rejects me, and whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.’

---- Mine,

This was My assurance to My Apostles and this is My assurance to all who succeed them. It was I who chose them to serve Me. They serve and shepherd My flock in response to My call. Be very, very careful, for you stand on extremely dangerous ground when you belittle My Apostles, disobey them, undermine their authority, and teach and encourage others to do the same. The office they bear is sacred and they are answerable to Me should they fail. So bear this in mind, when you refuse to listen to them you refuse to listen to Me, when you reject them you reject Me, and in rejecting Me you reject My Father who sent Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment