Friday, November 6, 2020

WORD OF GOD - IS 26:3-4

 ISAIAH 26:3-4

You keep in perfect peace
the one of steadfast mind,
the one who trusts in you.
Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord is an everlasting Rock.

---- Mine,

Peace is my gift to you. It is not the peace of the world but My own peace. Do not be troubled or afraid. Receive the peace that comes from putting down roots deep into Me and having the life of My Spirit coursing through you. In a world filled with division, hatred, violence, evil, fear, discord, and sin, I give you peace that the world cannot give. Place all your hope and trust in Me. Even in the darkest hour when all seems hopeless, trust in Me and you will see My glory, My power, My victory, My triumph. Deep and abiding peace is My gift to all who are planted on the everlasting Rock of the Son of God. You walk in perfect peace when you walk with Me for you have God for your Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment