Wednesday, November 18, 2020

WORD OF GOD - PS 121:3-5

PSALM 121:3-5

Will he let your foot slip,
the one watching over you?
Will he slumber?
No, the guardian of Israel
neither slumbers nor sleeps.
The Lord is your guardian;
The Lord is at your side;
and you, in his shade.

---- My own,

Never doubt for a moment that you are Mine. You belong to Me. I bought you, I redeemed you, I purchased you, I lay down My life for you. I gave up My life in exchange for yours. Death will not overtake you. Through the watches of the day and night, I am beside you. I am your refuge, your rock, your shade. With Me at your side, you will not be overcome by the terrors of the night or the arrows that fly by day. I have made a covenant with you an everlasting covenant of love. Be not afraid but walk with the confidence of a child of God


No comments:

Post a Comment