Friday, November 20, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MT 9:36-38

MATTHEW 9:36-38

When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the labourers are few; therefore ask the Lord of the harvest to send out labourers into his harvest.’

---- Mine,

I know what the world is like today. I know that sin has hardened hearts and made souls tepid because the world has forgotten that I AM God and My Name is higher than any other. I AM peace. I AM victory. I AM Love. Without Me, the world and all the people in it can do nothing. Those who believe have to be kindled anew with the fire of My Spirit only then can they set the world ablaze with the fire of divine love. This is the time for people of goodwill to stir alive the Spirit within them and to pray as they have never prayed before. The hour for conversion is at hand before the Lord of the harvest arrives to sift the wheat from the chaff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment