Saturday, November 7, 2020

WORD OF GOD - ZEPH 3:15

ZEPHANIAH 3:15

The Lord has lifted your sentence and has driven your enemies away. The Lord, the King of Israel is with you; do not fear any misfortune.

---- Mine,

I have triumphed. The victory is won. The sentence of damnation against you is lifted. Fear not, no harm comes to those who are called by My Name and sealed with My Spirit. When you walk through deep waters I will be with you. No hand lifted against you will succeed. Even in the midst of darkness, I will be your light. Remember the price paid for your deliverance and know that I will never lose what is Mine. Be at peace. I AM the Lord your God, is anything too difficult for Me? Just believe and you will celebrate with joy the power of the Lord at work as I destroy the Enemy. A new day is dawning, the day of the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment