Thursday, April 23, 2026

BARUCH 4:21, 27, 30 (2026)

BARUCH 4:21, 27, 30

Take courage, my children, cry to God,
and he will deliver you from the power and hand of the enemy.

Take courage, my children, and cry to God,
for you will be remembered by the one who brought this upon you.

Take courage, O Jerusalem,
for the one who named you will comfort you.

---- my own,

There is no other way to the Kingdom of God than the road that takes you from Gethsemane to Golgotha. There is no way but the narrow and difficult way. Much as you desire it ---- mine, if you wish to come to Me and remain with Me forever, you have to take up your cross daily, you must do it obediently, you must pray constantly for the courage you need to bear its burden. No matter how many times, the weight of it that crushes your spirit may cause you to fall; you must get up, take it up again, and continue. I AM sorry, there is no other Way except the Way that the Son of Man has shown you if you are to taste the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. But I will supply all the grace and strength you need. I will be yoked to you. I will help you every step of the way. Do not lose heart, but receive the rich graces that My Spirit pours into your soul through the frequent reception of the Sacraments of Reconciliation and the Holy Eucharist. Only those who persevere to the end can hope to see the Face of God and live forever in the company of all the angels and saints, behold the Beatific Vision, and live in perfect union eternally with the Triune God. But before that day comes for you, you must keep your gaze fixed on Me.
Meditate often on all that I suffered for you to redeem you. I paid the price for all your iniquities. I bore the punishment of a slave and a criminal so you could be free. I died so you may live. Do not squander what I purchased for you at the cost of My Life by entering into your death so you may enter into My Life. And praise God always for the hope you have received because the Father so loved the world that He sent Me into it, His only Son, and anyone who believes in Me will not die but live. Pray, hope, and do not worry. It pleases your heavenly Father to give all His adopted children a share in My Kingdom as co-heirs with Me. And rejoice and be glad always in all circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment