Then Jesus said to them, “Do you not yet understand?”
---- my own,
O you of little faith. Cast your memory on all the years that I have looked after you, watched over you, protected you, saved you not just from the traps set out to ensnare you but also from your own foolishness, and understand who I AM. It is I, the Eternal Word of the Father who says to you, rise up and walk. Go, your sins are forgiven. Sin no more. I do want to, be healed. Be cleansed. Receive your sight. Receive your hearing. Stretch out your withered hand. Come out of the grave. Over and over again I have come to your rescue, and I have delivered you. I have met all your needs. Even before you called I answered. When you prayed I heard. When you wept, I wept with you and I wiped your tears. I carried you after I came looking for you and found you. I feed you with My own Flesh and Blood. I wash you clean each time you transgress and confess your sins. I AM the God who loves you unwearyingly. So understand this, no matter how dark the night is, it is not too dark for Me. No matter how difficult the road is, I will be walking right beside you. You are never so lost that I do not see you, come looking for you, find you, and restore you. This is my assurance to you. As I have said to you countless times before, these promises are not just for you but for all those nearest, dearest, and closest to your heart. Be of good cheer ---- mine, I have conquered, I have won, and I share My crown, My glory, and My victory with all whom I love.

No comments:
Post a Comment