Sunday, April 19, 2026

MARK 8:2-4 (2026)

MARK 8:2-4

2 I have compassion on the multitude, for behold they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat. 3 And if I shall send them away fasting to their home, they will faint in the way; for some of them came from afar off.

---- my own,

I was aware of the hunger of every person in the crowd. It does not matter if you approach Me on your own or if you are one of the multitude. Every person in the Church, every person who seeks Me with an open heart, desiring to know Me better, I will make Myself known to them, and I will feed them. I will satisfy their spiritual hunger, for this need is greater than temporal food, which will make you hungry again. The people had been with Me for 3 days. These days are symbolic of My entire earthly ministry from My incarnation to My Resurrection. Enter into the mystery of My Life. Contemplate it. Meditate often, not only as a community in the Church but on your own, with your family, relatives, and friends. The more you know Me, the greater will be My fullness given to you, so you will not be hungry as you make your pilgrimage from this life to the next; you will not faint on the way, for I will sustain you. No matter from where you have come - from the fleshpots of Egypt, or the feeding trough of swine, where even the scraps given to pigs were not available to you. I love you with the love of a father for his children. Come to Me. Stay with Me. I will feed you on the Bread of Life, and I will bring to your lips the Cup of My salvation so you will never hunger or thirst again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment