Wednesday, April 29, 2026

REVELATIONS 22:11-13 (2026)

REVELATIONS 22:11-13

11 Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.”

12 “See, I am coming soon; my reward is with me, to repay according to everyone’s work.

13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

---- my own,

Do good while there is still time, turn away from anything that will separate you from My love and the love of the Father, and that which will grieve the Holy Spirit who lives in you. Pray without ceasing. Offer all in prayer to Me. Raise your heart and mind to Me constantly. Even before you sleep, pray and ask that your spirit continues to be one with Mine, and I will grant it. Be holy and perfect as your heavenly Father is holy and perfect, and strive always to enter through the narrow gate. Today is the day, while there is yet time, for you to align your whole life with Mine. Stay close to Me; do not leave the flock, do not stray, but keep your ear attuned to My Voice and follow Me. I will lead you to green pastures. I will lead you to clear and refreshing streams of life-giving water. I will give you rest.

Come to Me. Remain in Me. Love Me alone before all else, everything else, and everyone else. I AM Your Lord and your God. Place nothing and no one before Me. I must be your all-in-all, and you must rely on Me for life. Come to the Sacraments often. Be forgiven of all your transgressions by going to Confession regularly. Eat daily and be nourished by My Flesh and Blood, and you will receive life in its fullness. Do not fear for the salvation of those you love, but pray for them, make sacrifices for them, and have faith. I desire their salvation more than you possibly could. I laid down My Life for them, and it is My Father's wish that not a single one of those whom He has entrusted to Me will be lost. Believe, trust, pray, hope, and do not worry. Fear and worry have no place in the life of the child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment