The king granted me what I asked, for the gracious hand of my God was upon me.
---- my own,
Yes, My hand is always extended to you, filled with an abundance of graces and blessings. I hear all your petitions, all your supplications, all the intercession that the angels and saints make on your behalf. I have heard them all, and I will give you all that you have asked and prayed for. And when I do not, be assured that I have something far better and far richer than anything you could have ever hoped for or dreamed of. This is the Word of the Eternal Word to you. I, the Son of the Living God, I WHO AM WHO I AM have said this and all that I have said, I WILL DO. Do not be afraid, do not be disheartened when you have to wait before I give answer. In the waiting, you must continue to pray with faith, wait in hope, and continue to love. Just as I waited for the glorious hour when I would lay down My Life to liberate the whole world, so too must you trust in the hour appointed by My Father to make all things new in your life and in the lives of those you love so dearly, for whose salvation you pray for with many sighs, and with a grief-stricken and broken heart. Understand this, ---- mine, no one desires the salvation of the sinner more than I who laid down My Life so they can live. Be of good cheer, I have conquered, and I have saved, and the victory belongs to those who are called by My Name. No matter how far they have wandered, I will bring them home, for I came to seek and save the lost. I will leave the ninety-nine, and I will pursue the one, and having found My sheep, I will carry him or her on my shoulder and restore the one that was lost to the fold. Rejoice and be glad always, for it pleases My Father to grant His children whatever they ask in My Name.

No comments:
Post a Comment