Wednesday, April 15, 2026

DANIEL 10:12 (2026)

DANIEL 10:12

12 He said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words.

---- my own,

Remember what I always say to you, when you call Me, I hear you, I always hear you. Say My Name, and I AM there. Say a prayer, and I answer. Lift up your eyes and look for Me, and you will see Me. Search, and do so sincerely, expectantly, with all your heart, and you will find Me. Knock persistently even if you believe the door is shut firmly against you, and I will answer. Remember that in the knocking, in the seeking, in the praying, in the searching, you will find that at a time of My choosing, and in the way I know to be best for you, I will reveal myself to you and give you all that your heart desires, and not just for yourself but for everyone you pray for. You were created for Me. You are alive now in this present time to know Me, to love Me, to discover the goodness of God and the infinite variety of ways in which I delight in blessing you. Be attentive, and you will hear Me. Pray constantly. Yield and submit to all that I ask of you. When I call, you say, "Yes, here I am, Lord, I come to do your will.' Do this always and slowly, but surely you will discover with joy what it means to live in My presence, and find that you are already living in heaven while still on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment