Monday, August 8, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

 
John 14:21
 
Whoever keeps my commandment is the one who loves me. If he loves me, he will also be loved by my Father; I too shall love him and show myself clearly to him.
 
 
 
---- Mine, there is one sure way for you to know that you truly love Me and that is by keeping My commandments. There are just two. Keep them and you obey them all for love is the foundation, it is the heart, the impetus you need. Do all that I command you because you love Me above, beyond, before, and completely before all else and because of this love that you have for Me you love your neighbor. Love as I love you - I lay down My Life for My friends. Follow Me! Imitate Me! Walk in the Way of Love and Life. Walk by faith believing that all that I have said I will do. If you believe then nothing is impossible  for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment