Thursday, October 6, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Ezekiel 2:8

Listen then, son of man, to what I say and don't be a rebel among rebels. Open your mouth and take in what I'm about to say.

---- Mine, listen, listen, listen always. Still the tempest that rages within and withdraw to that place within you where I dwell and where My Spirit makes a dwelling place within you. In the world it is easy to get caught up with all the distractions that clamor for your attention and tend to draw you away from Me. I have much to say to you; there is much that I would like to ask of you, but if you do not listen how will you know what what I am calling you to do. Remember always that you are called to love and to serve generously. 

Do not take the easy way that is where the herd travels. Choose the road less traveled, the narrow way, the difficult path that few desire to walk on but it is here that you will find Me. It is here that I am waiting for you with My Hand extended. Come to Me, walk with Me, put your hand in Mine and let Me lead you to the place where you will find a spring of living water and food for your soul. Open your mouth that I may fill it with the finest wheat and wine sweeter than honey. Eat Me and drink your fill of the Cup of Joy that flows from  Me . Be still and know that I the Lord am your God and I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment