Saturday, November 11, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 14:27

"Courage! Don't be afraid. It's me!"


---- My Own,

Courage! Remember, keep in mind always that it pleases the Father to give you the Kingdom. For this He created you, for this I redeemed you, for this the Holy Spirit lives in you to help you, sanctifying you so that in the end where I am you too may be. Believe that I am constantly with you fighting for you, protecting you, covering you with my most precious Blood, feeding you with my Body in the Eucharist. Nourishing you and leading you each day slowly but surely to the place that God has prepared for you from all eternity. 

You are Mine, purchased at too great a price for Me to ever lose you or abandon you. ---- Mine, you are Mine in time and in eternty.

1 comment:

  1. Good day! I just would like to offer you a big thumbs
    uup for the grwat information you have got here on thiss post.
    I am returning to your website for more soon.

    ReplyDelete