Friday, November 3, 2017

WORD OF GOD

MATTHEW 28:20

I am with you always, until the end of the world.


---- Mine,
Take heart, be of good cheer. Do not grow despondent; there will always be something to trouble you, make you sad, wound you. As long as you are in the wold and in the flesh; there will be times when you will find it hard to be of good cheer. Yet it is the hallmark of my disciples to overcome. Do not let your sorrow, your disappointment, even your anger lead you to sin, to wallow in resentment, to feel sorry for yourself. There is no merit in that neither is there any consolation. Accept the fact that this will happen over and over again, the important thing is to remember that I love you as the apple of my eye, you belong to Me. Let your joy come from Me, from knowing Me, loving Me, trusting Me and  My Word that assures you always and everywhere that because I walk with you, you walk with the angels.

1 comment:

  1. I love this web site very much, It's actually good to read as well as learn more information.

    ReplyDelete