Sunday, November 5, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Luke 7:22-23

“Go and tell John what you have seen and heard:
 the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, 
the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, 
the dead are raised,
the poor have good news brought to them. 
And blessed is anyone who takes no offense at me.”



---- Mine,

This is the Good News that all who are grafted into My Body are called to proclaim. It is unchanging. The mission that was entrusted to My Apostles, My Disciples, My followers, continues to be this and will be so until I come again. This is why My Father sent Me into the world. To bring healing, consolation, hope, peace, but above all to reveal this eternal truth, that God is love. God so loved the world that He sent Me into it to become the means by which all human beings are saved. 

You have been created by God for a purpose. To you is entrusted a work that only you can do. Pray everyday for the grace to accomplish all that has been given to you to do, and at the end I will come to take You where I am to be with Me always. For where I am there will My people be.

No comments:

Post a Comment