Tuesday, November 7, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Mark 10:33-34

You see we are going up to Jerusalem,
and the Son of Man will be given over to the chief priests and the teachers of the Law. 
They will condemn him to death and hand him over 
to the foreigners who will make fun of him,
spit on him, scourge him and finally kill him; 
but three days later he will rise.


--- My Own,

Long before these events took place I knew exactly what awaited Me in Jerusalem. This is the reason I was born, this is why I came into the world. I was aware that I would be rejected. I was born of this people, this race, and they refused to accept the One that was promised to them through the prophets. I was the fulfillment of the Covenant of the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob and yet when I revealed the truth of who I was; those in positions of power, those with vested interests who saw Me as a threat were determined to get rid of Me. I told them plainly who I was, I told them in parables, I manifested My power, the power of God in the many signs and wonders I worked; signs that made it clear that these would not be possible unless I was God. But the more it was apparent that I was who I said I was, the more they hated Me, they plotted to kill Me. I always knew what was in the minds and hearts of My enemies and in the end all that I prophesied would be done to Me came to pass exactly as I said it would.

Do not be afraid My little flock. What was done to Me will be done to you as well but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. Three days later I rose again; you too will rise and share in the glory of My Resurrection. I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life no one can come to the Father except through Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment