Sunday, November 19, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 81:6C-8

Open wide your mouth and I will fill it,
I relieved your shoulder from burden;
I freed your hands.
You called in distress, and I saved you;
unseen, I answered you.


---- Mine, when have you had cause to doubt My Word? Can you recall a time when you called and I failed to answer you, did not come in haste to rescue you, did I not put My arms around you and console you, wipe your tears away and put a smile back on your face and joy in your heart? Even in the times of your greatest distress and sorrow when you cried out to Me I was there; stooping low over you I gathered you in my arms, I allowed my Spirit to encompass you and I filled you with great joy amidst your deepest, sorrow did I Not? 

You have no reason to fear that what I have done in the past I will fail do again, and again and again. I keep My promises. Do not be afraid, ---- Mine, I have you and I have control of everything in your life. You are Mine now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment