Tuesday, November 21, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 19:26

"........for God all things are possible."


---- Mine,

Look at Me. Keep your gaze fixed on Me. Let your heart rest in Mine. I have warned you that in the world you will have trouble but I have also told you to be of good cheer because I have overcome the world. For this reason you must lift up your head and face the world calmly, with faith and confidence, certain that in all things I work for good for those who love Me. 

Those who keep My Word walk with the angels who have been commanded to guard and protect them to keep them from stumbling; to uphold them lest they hit their foot against a stone. No power will work against those whom I Myself have declared before My Father to be My Own. In time of distress look to Me and be radiant knowing that with God all things are possible, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment